We are looking for a responsible Quality Technician to carry out sampling, testing, and release of incoming raw materials, in-process samples, and finished product, in addition to provide support to the Quality department's activities. The successful candidate has attention to detail, experience working in a manufacturing facility, and experience in a laboratory environment. You will be handling sensitive equipment to analyze samples and conduct tests reporting findings to the Quality Manager. You will be working with samples from manufacturing, retains and reserve samples, stability samples and development testing.
Enviromedica is a fast-growing natural products innovator, manufacturer and distributor located in North Austin, Texas. We have built out a beautiful new facility which includes plenty of natural light, contemporary design, and a recently completed addition of a new QC/R&D lab with modern process equipment and instrumentation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform laboratory tests according to cGLP
- Prepare samples, process paperwork
- Produce accurate and reliable data and interpret results
- Follow methodologies in carrying routine tasks
- Adhere to correct procedures, policies and health/safety guidelines
- Maintain work area and equipment, and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Provide administrative assistance
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. in chemistry, biology or related scientific discipline
- 2+ years experience in cosmetic / personal care or related bioscience industry
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
- Familiarity with wet chemistry and automated laboratory equipment
- Creative thinking, technical writing and organizational skills
- Must be able to easily adapt to priority changes and able to work on simultaneous projects to meet established deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
- Strong analytical judgement
- Computer literacy and experience with MS Office (especially Excel and Word) and database systems
We offer an encompassing benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO and 8 paid Holidays per year.